At Summit Food Coalition, we’re connecting you to our local food system. From food access and education to food entrepreneurship and policy—we’re helping our community work together to build a just, sustainable, and vibrant local food system.
And you can help.
Is this coalition for me?
- Does your work intersect with food?
- Would access to nutritious and local food benefit you, your clients, or your patients?
- Do you work with local entrepreneurs that are considering launching a food business?
- Are you a farmer?
- Is your neighborhood working to improve its food landscape?
- Are you challenged by policies that make it difficult to succeed in your work around food?
- Or do you care about the foods you eat and feed to your family?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you might be a perfect fit for the Summit Food Coalition—and we’d love to invite you to our next Stakeholder Gathering.
Join us on August 22 from 10am to 12pm at First Congregational Church at 292 E Market Street in Akron to help set our path to a more just, sustainable, and vibrant local food system. On behalf of myself, our members, partners, and volunteers, thank you for caring about our local food system and for believing in the health of our community.
Reserve your spot at the table here.